Friday, February 4, 2011

Annyeong Blogger!

Hello Everyone! :D
I guess I should start talking about me, shouldn't I? Well, I'm not really good at that but, here it goes...


I'm 13, turning 14 soon. I'm studying at Marist High School, 2nd Year High School but the year is about to end soon. Hmm, What else? 


Well, I like music, colors, photos, food, movies, someone special. My iPod is broken right now, no time to get it fixed so I'm feeding my ears through iTunes, Youtube and my already owned physical copies of albums (they're more than 20, I think). I also really REALLY REALLY love to Photoshop! I can say that I'm good but not as good as the pros, but I'm hoping to be. :P 


I can't think of anything else to talk about so I'll just be updating you on that later on. Now, onto reviews! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment